Multiplayer Shooters?

That's Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 for the acronymically impaired. (Yes I, the Grammar Nazi declare myself able to make up words.)

It's pretty much the front runner for the wii. The controls are touted as besting Metroid Prime 3.

Pikachu256 said:
Isn't Ghost Squad Online?
Yeah MoHH2 is online but my friend said he got disconnected a lot from EA servers

well yes that happens but only when you enter a game with a weak signal. when you enter the lobby you will see a blue triangle on the left of each room. if you look closely they are actually bars. the more bars the better the signal strength. nothing that big of a deal just distance of the server and stuff like that.

this game is like a must have for people with online on their wiis.

Brawny said:
That's Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 for the acronymically impaired. (Yes I, the Grammar Nazi declare myself able to make up words.)

It's pretty much the front runner for the wii. The controls are touted as besting Metroid Prime 3.
LOL! Acronymically impaired!!! OMG! the funny thing is, if you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have noticed it wasn't a real word. Nice job!

In response to the thread, Yeah the Wii has MOHH2. And we will be getting more. So be patient and your thirst will be quench. I'm hoping Brother's in Arms will have online play.

Yea.. what about headsets? Think well ever see em on the Wii?
Im just wonderring if u guys think you can see a clan match happening on the Wii anytime soon lol

are you talking about online multiplayer or offline?

if its online the best one out there right now is MoHH2(32players)

offline is Ghost Squad(4players), RE:UC(2players) both are rail shooters

online with 32 players like MOH, Battlefield Bad Company would be fun on the Wii because it's the newest and has better weapons

SHORTFUZ3D said:
Yea.. what about headsets? Think well ever see em on the Wii?
I'm just wondering if u guys think you can see a clan match happening on the Wii anytime soon lol

I can see them coming, if not made by Nintendo then maybe by a third party like Mad catz.

I'd like to know if you can really hook up any USB keyboard to the wii and have it work. Has anybody tried that yet?

Not sure if anyone else cares. But is there any news of a new Timesplitters game? That would be the most badass FPS for the wii. And as for headsets, Nintendo will probably come out with something similar but strange in a Nintendo kind of way. They're good at that ;)

S.C.A.R. said:
Not sure if anyone else cares. But is there any news of a new Timesplitters game? That would be the most badass FPS for the wii. And as for headsets, Nintendo will probably come out with something similar but strange in a Nintendo kind of way. They're good at that ;)
Timesplitters 4 has been confirmed 4 Wii. I think thats it.

Back