MW2 coming to Wii, here's the proof

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, yesterday many retailers appear acepting pre-orders of the Wii version of Modern Warfare 2. And is 100% secure that is coming to Wii

Go and reserve your game for Wii!!

Here's the cover of the game:

366860.jpg

And here's the link of the proof:

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=88210

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
wow, im suprised i seem to remember infinity ward saying they wouldnt develop for wii back when modern warfare came out.

They could always be giving it to another party to develop for it.

Edit: The original stuff is from NeoGaf.

Last edited:
Those are just pre-order boxes used for retail. Stores probably think it's coming to Wii, when it's not. I'm glad frankly, one less half-assed port to deal with.

yea, i dont really think its coming to wii. it is not and has never been on the game site but the 360/ps3/pc are: http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/#/en_US/VIDEO/video1

they would have mentioned it. if you start seeing it on amazon and gamestop and/or the call of duty site, then its true. if they were developing it, they would have mentioned it by now to start building publicity and get wii owners excited about the game. at E3, they only talked about the other platforms and they talked about how powerful this game is...ie the wii wouldnt be able to handle it from their view.

i hope it comes
i luved cod5 and 2 see MW2 cum 2 the wii would make me very happy

I wouldn't buy it, because Activision made it. They blew it when they made GH III & Aerosmith, and can't compete with a different brand of the game, that only has 5 different ones, while they have made 8+ games.

That's not exactly real proof, as Infinity Ward has not said anything about it yet. That's just the anticipation from the retailers that it is coming to Wii. That assumption may or may not be correct, we'll have to see.

I wouldn't buy it, because Activision made it. They blew it when they made GH III & Aerosmith, and can't compete with a different brand of the game, that only has 5 different ones, while they have made 8+ games.

...Really? None of those games you stated are made by Activision. Call of Duty MW is developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. Guitar Hero was made by Harmonix and was published by Activision and Red Octane.

Regarding the topic, ummm, no, not going to happen.

Back