MX vs. ATV: Untamed

blitzer

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2008
Anyone here playing the MX vs. ATV: Untamed on their Wii? I will post my game ID # later, but wanted to see if others are interested in posting their # as well so we can play online? Waiting in the Quick Match cue can take a long time, so lets connect via the friends option for quicker races. :wink:

my code is: 189106161608

Last edited:
Is it worth buying?

I want a good racing game, but there are none.

Excite is good, but I don't like that its also a tricks game - not a pure racing game. Is MX like this also?

( sorry about the hijacking )

hey man very interested!...personally i love the game and thought it was worth every penny........except for the lack of bikes......other than that its a great game

code- 146156693484

Last edited:
its a sweet game! i have enjoyed it the most out of the bulk of the wii games. the online is awesome fun, just can take awhile to find a race at times. the tracks are nice, graphics great, soundtrack rocks, physics awesome. just like riding motocross, very technical to get good at. you will have to learn rhythm's in the tracks to get speed and clear the jumps. big learning curve, which are the type of games i enjoy the most.

Last edited:
any others?? someone else has to have this game? :ciappa:

yeah, i added you. i think my name right now is pastrami, i change it up, joke on pastrana.

Back