My favorite game....EVER!

my favorite game series:

halo-3-1.jpg

with Mario
trailing right behind.

Anyway, Halo 3 IS An Awesome Game, Indeed. But It's not My favorite. But it Still Kicks Ass.

Never Played PMTTYD Though...

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Anyway, Halo 3 IS An Awesome Game, Indeed. But It's not My favorite. But it Still Kicks Ass.

Never Played PMTTYD Though...

If it's campaign was better it would be the BEST game of all time
no jokes

dark samus said:
i don't care what you say, it isnt as good as mp3, and never will be, that's final- conversation ended.
First off.
No one was arguing that point..in fact i dont even think you brought it up beforehand.
secondly
keep the fanboyism @ the door please. Youve propably never played Halo3.

halo 3 campaign is pretty bad.... but Thousand year door is an awesome game i would definately recommend buying it for twenty bucks. you get a good twenty-ish hours of gameplay for twenty bucks as opposed to 10 hours for 60 bucks with halo. my favorite level in thousand year door is the one with the punies and the bes character is goombella cause she can enable mario to attack twice in one turn. vivian is pretty bad ass too...

that is a great game, but mine is melee, soon it will be brawl

the first one is way better.. its harder and more like a rpg.. this version was kiddified then super paper mario just gayed it all around.

Hybrid said:
First off.
No one was arguing that point..in fact i dont even think you brought it up beforehand.
secondly
keep the fanboyism @ the door please. Youve propably never played Halo3.
it was kinda random but how was it 'fanbyism' she didn't even mention halo 3. . . now that was random, s/he was comparing Nintendo games. . .

nickz2112 said:
halo 3 campaign is pretty bad.... but Thousand year door is an awesome game i would definately recommend buying it for twenty bucks. you get a good twenty-ish hours of gameplay for twenty bucks as opposed to 10 hours for 60 bucks with halo. my favorite level in thousand year door is the one with the punies and the bes character is goombella cause she can enable mario to attack twice in one turn. vivian is pretty bad ass too...
okay 10 hours for halo 3 single player. but if you factor in multiplayer hours... well there are endless hours to spend on multiplayer.

Sovieto said:
the first one is way better.. its harder and more like a rpg.. this version was kiddified then super paper mario just gayed it all around.

i thought thousand year door was way harder... there were more action commands and they were more complicated. it seemed a little shorter though

Back