My first stop-motion video

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Finally finished my video for a media assignment and thought I'd put it on here to show you guys and ask what you think of it.

Well I'm stupid and don't know how to put the video on here so you're just going to have to follow the linkage.

(tried to put it on youtube but it was too big)

So what you guys think? Bear in mind that this is the very first video I've ever done, not just stop-motion.

2nd Edit: Same video just on a different place, but this time the songs like a couple of seconds behind the video, but at least you can see it all and it's better quality - LINKAGE.

Last edited:
o0 i thought you were a girl?
and where do you live, it looks odd
cool video though

Sovieto said:
o0 i thought you were a girl?
and where do you live, it looks odd
cool video though

Yeah I am a girl, that's my nephew in the vid.

And I live in Wales, the shots are either filmed in my sisters house, outside her house or in my grandmothers house/garden :)

Wow. Thats awsome. And it's your only your 1st time doing that :cornut:

Thanks for all the great responses guys!

I'm trying to get the full video uploaded somewhere where it wont cut off the end of it or make the music go 5-6 seconds behind the action, if anybody knows any video hosting sites that are reliable that would be great :thumbsup:

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah I am a girl, that's my nephew in the vid.

And I live in Wales, the shots are either filmed in my sisters house, outside her house or in my grandmothers house/garden :)
oh, looks strange

Back