Date Completed –
Status – Version 0.03
Platforms – Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Virtual Console
Release Date – December 11th 1998

Versions
Version 0.01- Walkthrough completed up to Deku Tree
Version 0.03- Walkthrough completed until after Deku Tree

Introduction

This guide will tell you all that you need to know to complete the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I decided to make this guide because I was very bored and needed something to do, I started doing a walkthrough for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle but that got very boring after having to find out all the exact scores needed for an A ranks on all levels. Then I started making a walkthrough for a more fun game - THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME! This guide isn’t finished yet as I have only just started it but will hopefully be complete in a couple of months...

Controls

B: Draw your sword (Press again to slice your sword sideways)

Press/hold Z + R + B: Block with your sword (Only works for Biggoron's Sword)

Z + Up + B: Stab an enemy

Z + B: Overhead chop the enemy

Z + A: Jump attack

Up + A: Roll attack

Hold Z, Press Down + A: Back flip

Hold Z, Press Left/Right + A: Dodge or sidestep an attack

Hold B, then release: Spin attack

R: Hold the shield in front of you

Z + R: Hold the shield while walking

C-Up: Switch to a first-person view and look at Navi when she calls you

C-Down, Left, and Right: Assign your weapons to these buttons

A: Perform actions (dives underwater, talk to people, open doors, throw
Objects, push and pull objects, and drop down from cliffs and ladders
While hanging)

L: Turn on/off your map if you have one

Z: Change view to directly behind Link, look at a person or object, or use Z
Targeting, this lets you aim at monsters in battle. To move your aim,
press Z repeatedly and to unlock your aim, press Z while holding down on
the Control Stick.
Q&A
Q: Do all the glitches work for the Collectors Edition for the GameCube and the Virtual Console Version of the game?
A: No because on re-releases of games, the companies try to find glitches and fix them.
Q: Is this walkthrough for Master Quest?
A: No I haven’t even played Master Quest yet...
Q: Can I put this walkthrough on another website?
A: Only if you email me (email address at the top of the page) and I say you can.
Q: Can I copy the fancy Zelda art thing at the top
A: Yes but you must give me credit!

Walkthrough
Kokiri Forest
You start the game inside your house after Navi the fairy wakes you from your sleep, once you can move exit your house. After Saria finishes talking to you, go up the hill on your left and enter the small crawl hole. You are in a new area, in the new area, search around for awhile be careful there are big boulders! Keep searching until you find a treasure chest, open it and you get your first sword (Kokiri Sword). Press start, go to the item equipment screen and equip the Kokiri sword, find the way you came in to the new area and exit the area.
Now you need to get 40 rupees – try searching in the tall grass, jumping over the bridge near the shop which gives you a blue rupee (5 rupees), open the chests in Mido’s house ECT. After getting 40 rupees enter the shop and buy the shield, press start and equip it and exit the shop. Go left and talk to the guy blocking the entrance to the Great Deku Tree (Mido) and now that you have the shield and sword he will let you through. Go through the path destroying the enemies on the way after arriving at the Deku Tree he is near death so he will ask you to enter himself you are on you are on your way to getting the first spiritual stone...
Inside the Deku Tree
(Dungeon Guides are in more detail)
In order to save the Great Deku Tree, you will need to break the curse that lies inside of him. Once inside, take note of the web in the centre; it will be useful to you in the future. Climb the vines up to the next platform; you can then either go left for a heart on the edge of the log or right to the big treasure chest with a map in it.
With the Skulltulas hanging from the vines above the treasure chest, you won’t be able to reach the top without being knocked down. Instead, proceed to the right of the treasure chest until you reach a door and go through it. The door will lock behind you; defeat the Deku scrub by bouncing the nuts he shoots at you off your shield. Once you hit him, talk to him and the door ahead will unlock. In the next room, get to the other side and open the treasure chest with the slingshot in it. Equip the slingshot to one of your C-buttons and climb up the vine that is left of the treasure chest to get a heart from a smaller treasure chest. If you didn’t jump on the platform on your way in, jump across it to go back to the other side. If you jumped on the platform, simply use your slingshot on the ladder hanging above the exit. (jump across the platform or shoot the ladder down)
Climb up the ladder and go back through the doors to the vines where the Skulltulas are. Shoot each one with your slingshot and climb to the top-right. Once you reach the top, go right until you get to a door. In the next room is a switch, 3 platforms, a torch, and an unlit torch as well as various enemies and treasure chests.
Hit the switch to raise the 3 platforms and cross directly to the opposite side and open the treasure chest to receive your compass. Go back to the switch and hit it again but go to the left side -- avoid the spider hanging above. Open the treasure chest for a heart. You can exit the room by lighting the unlit torch with the Deku stick and the pre-lit torch nearby. If you don’t have a Deku stick on you, simply cross back to the opposite side and kill the Deku Baba.
Once you’re back to the ring of spiders, kill any one and look down the ledge. Aim at the spider web below and jump right in the centre. If you don’t hit the centre or at least near it, you will have to climb back up and try again.
The water that you land in is too deep to reach the high ledges around it. Find the shallow water and walk across to the side with the switch. The switch will light the torch and burn the web around it. Behind the torch is a chest with a heart in it.
Light a Deku stick and walk across the shallow water to the side with the spider web blocking the door. Light the web on fire with the stick and then go through the door. In the next room is a Deku scrub that you should defeat to get a helpful tip. Shoot the slingshot at the silver eye above the locked door to unlock it.
Hit the underwater switch by floating above it and hold down the "A" button to dive until you hit it. The switch is located next to the second cage on the left side from the previous room. Hitting the switch will lower the water; rush back to the other side and ride the floating platform to the opposite side. If the water rises back up before you make it, simply repeat the process. Kill the Skulltula hanging around the box and push or pull the box so that you can reach the ledge to the next room.
Light the two torches in the next room to open the locked door. Avoid the Deku Baba plants and cut the grass to reveal hearts or other needed items. Once you walk through the door, watch the Skulltula hanging from above the ceiling. Get him out of the way and then kill the spiders that drop from the ceiling or you can avoid them beforehand and shoot the eggs that hang from the ceiling. Light a Deku stick with your torch and burn the spider web on the right side. Crawl through the small hole into the next room. Push the block over the ledge and light the torch from the other side and jump back over and light the web on fire. Be sure to press the "R" button to lean over on the web or else it won’t work.
You will fall into a small room with hearts and three Deku scrubs. Bounce nuts off each scrub in the proper order (2-3-1) to unlock the next door to the boss of the Deku Tree.
Boss - Gohma
Defeating the Queen is quite simple. Simply look above the ceiling until you see her eye in the sky. Once she comes down to fight, stun the Queen by either shooting the slingshot in her eye or throwing a Deku nut. Once she is stunned, take a few swipes with your sword. She will retreat to the ceiling where you can either fight off the baby eggs she shoots down at you or take another shot in her eye with a slingshot to stun her again. Repeat this step until the Queen is dead; collect the heart piece and walk through the portal that takes you back outside.

It's a good thought, but many will resort to GameFAQs.

You might could submit it to GameFAQs, I'm not sure how it works.

But if you're persistent about writing a guide, I HEAVILY suggest putting spaces between paragraphs.

It's like mixing peas, orange juice, and your balonga into one drink.
It's not pretty.

But if you seperate them, you'll have a nice meal.

Gamefaqs.com probably won't accept it, as there are many Zelda: OoT guides on there. But you can always complete it for self-satisfaction.

Back