my new sigs

blitix

Go Play in Traffic
Aug 11, 2007
ok every one i deleted them so u can stop judging me by my first sigs i EVER made. so i geuss the only reasonable thing to do is stop posting hateful stuff and let the thread die

Last edited:
i have a smaller version of the first one i just diddnt wanna post it cus it wouldnt so justice to it

Those aren't even sigs, they're picture with your text which is horrible btw.

first of dude thnx for being nice btw:smilewinkgrin: it really helps. second ever one has there own taste in test and such, and yes those are just pics with text, cept they are sigs. sig=signature. and a signature is something that has you name on there for yes to someone like yo who has lots of experience they are horrible, but they still count as sigs. also to others some might like them, like oh idk, naruto fans?!? so again thnx for being nice.. douc**

blitix said:
first of dude thnx for being nice btw:smilewinkgrin: it really helps. second ever one has there own taste in test and such, and yes those are just pics with text, cept they are sigs. sig=signature. and a signature is something that has you name on there for yes to someone like yo who has lots of experience they are horrible, but they still count as sigs. also to others some might like them, like oh idk, naruto fans?!? so again thnx for being nice.. douc**

Your welcome, and don't dis me, I am a VET.

So first off stfu n00b, second I didn't know they were your first, so sorry.

I say go look up some tuts. (Maybe mine) :wink:

obviously i did, or i i wouldnt post them =P

To show you my sorrowfulness, I made this Halo text for you :) :

blitixtextnp8.png

Your welcome, and don't dis me, I am a VET.

So first off stfu n00b, second I didn't know they were your first, so sorry.

I say go look up some tuts. (Maybe mine)

No need to be hard on the guy..However some of his comments were uncalled for.. In that situation just ignore the person..

Rating:

Text: Hard to make out, doesn't blend in with the signature and its background.

Size: Way too big.. No border added..

Images: Most likely taken from wall papers and or other stock images. Nothing to special.

Overall: Their really not that great. Also I wouldn't consider calling them signatures seeing as the images used weren't changed. Sorry but that's the truth.

Next time you want to post signatures please use the official thread, thanks.

blitix said:
yo guys ive just made 2 new sigs. and i was wondering if i should use one of them or my current one. im also accepting any tips on how to improve any of them
4uuij5t.jpg

4yt3xqw.jpg

4mv55yq.jpg

ya so i deleted the first on and added 2. and ppl be nice

You call those "sigs"?? :lol:

Next time you post a "sig" go figure what a "sig" is, in the first place. Read some tutorials, learn some skills..

Good job man, 10/10 for effort. Now I recommend also looking for some tutorials. Check out the likes of GameRenders for amazing tutorials. You've got a lot to learn, and I'm sure you're capable of doing so.

Back