My NEW Twilight Princess Video

hey, I kind of like the music to the trailer...sorta fits, if you use your imagination and find meaning in the lyrics:)....I like doing that sort of thing...nice one, I wish I had that kind of talent...I'm lucky if I can type up a word document properly...haha

its ok. I think that at the begining of the song when it talks about seeing into eyes, a close up of links face would have worked well i think.

The beggining was pretty good, because it fit the song. But right after it got to the twilight princess logo, it all went downhill. When the song started getting more intense, you should have cut right to another scene after the TP logo. Pretty good job, though. (I like Zelda, and the song, so... yeah)

lol the video says music by "KORN"
the song its actually
Evanescence and it's called bring me to life

Equis said:
lol the video says music by "KORN"
the song its actually
Evanescence and it's called bring me to life
I know...i forgot so just think that the word is Evanescence instead of korn :)

Vev-Robot: from ign

Jenova: i know i had a real hard time fitting things in

Demon Slayer: Yeah, i don't really like it but some guy requested if i could put an Evanescence song with Twilight princess so i did.

MetroidZ: Thanks

Last edited:
I have seen all the new trailer. But there is a trailer that none of you guys haven't seen yet. It is the one with ganondorf. if you wanna know more just pm me ok.

Back