my nintendo wii warrenty....?

zappyisfun

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
i bought my wii off craigslist in july 2007. it came with the box and all the manuals.

i even went onto the nintendo website and registered it.

i went and checked if my wii warrenty was expired or not on nintendo website and it say's *still valid*

so does that mean if my wii breaks anytime soon i can call nintendo and just easyily get a new one without them asking where i bought it..etc?

thank you

so does that mean if my wii breaks anytime soon i can call nintendo and just easyily get a new one without them asking where i bought it..etc?

Right. But I still think they ask you a few questions before repairing or replacing your Wii.

wario2ooo said:
the warranty usually last for a year.....i got mines to last for 3
You mean you bought a pointless "retail" warranty.

Clarke said:
You mean you bought a pointless "retail" warranty.

It's Not Pointless, You Just Bring Your Wii Into The Store And It Will Give You A Brand New Wii Right There. With Nintendo 1 Year Warranty, You Have To Send It Into Nintendo, Which Takes About A Week, Then You Get A REFURBISH System. I Would Really Recommend The Store Warranty Just For Safety, Even Though Wii Has Like A Very Low Failure Percentage Rate.

Pikachu256 said:
It's Not Pointless, You Just Bring Your Wii Into The Store And It Will Give You A Brand New Wii Right There. With Nintendo 1 Year Warranty, You Have To Send It Into Nintendo, Which Takes About A Week, Then You Get A REFURBISH System. I Would Really Recommend The Store Warranty Just For Safety, Even Though Wii Has Like A Very Low Failure Percentage Rate.
Yep. Because you can totally just walk into any store and pick up a Wii.

^ He said they always have a few extra Wii's in the back !!! :lol: uh, yeahhh. Ooooooook.:wink:

Pikachu256 said:
If They Don't, You Can Get Them In At The Next Shipment Of Wii Supplies.
...if you get there before they're purchased.

No, They MUST Have A Wii Reversed For You For About A Week. After A Week If You Don't Claim Your Wii, They Have The Right To That Wii.

They Must Reserve It Because It Is Store Policy And You Bought The Store Warranty.

Back