My Sims. Anyone interested?

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
I saw a commercial for My Sims, and I'm not sure to get it or not. It's a sims game, but with a different look. I have no idea what it is going to be like. I'm going to wait for the reviews.

Anyone else interested?

I can't stand the sims it's so boring, but this one actually looks like fun. It reminds me of animal crossing so I might rent it next week or whenever it comes out.

Paid for it in full today both for the DS and the Wii! I will support games on the Wii in full. I probably buy 3 a week!

Hell' i reserved it-.. I heard something about online capablilty so.. Either way it looks like my kinda game untill animal crossing Wii comes out so :/

I'm buying it I read the review in Official Nintendo Magazine and it scored 94% or something in that region.

They said it is very addictive and is better than Animal Crossing so hell i'm sold

You start out with a workshop and you use it to desgin your town and items sounds Kool to me but it's not online!

Vedelkin, I'm sure you where on the last post where I told everyone this is NOT online. Seriously people just search other posts. It looks like an okay game and yes it did get a score of 94% so no doubt if your in to this kind of game you'll enjoy. Not me though.

I saw a clip of this game a while ago. It looks pretty cool how they have taken the look of it. Im gonna check it out for sure.

mmmmm when I look at this it reminds me of playing Animal Crossing on Nintendo DS lite. cept animal crossing looked more interesting. I'd rather wait for animal crossing on wii. Not gonna touch this one.

Back