MY SIMS Vs. ANIMAL CROSSING WII

zuriku

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Uranus
Wii Online Code
6102-2889-1020-7738
Well as you know My sims will come out before Animal Crossing Wii, But in the end who will really win?.. Animal Crossing wii has been confirmed in japan, But lets hope for america also D: But in the end who will really end?..

hmmm....im thinking Animal crossing
.....would it have online play, kinda like wild world
And i do hope it comes out in the UK too.:yesnod:

Animal Crossing Wii!

I really liked the past 2 Animal Crossing games (both on GC and DS) and I really want Animal Crossing Wii. it SHOULD have online, and it would be a great game.

Animal Crossing Wii > My sims

Not saying that My Sims is bad, just saying that Animal Crossing Wii will be better

Well, if Animal Crossing comes out later, I guess they'll have the time to examine how My Sims is doing and make AC a better game... I've never played any Animal Crossing game before, but I've always wanted to =P

I was kinda leaning toward MySims till I learned certain things about it. I don't like the non-real time aspect in MySims, which Animal Crossing HAS always had. I was also really hoping that DS MySims and Wii MySims would be kinda compatible with each other in some really interesting way but it's not looking like that's gonna happen. So basically I think it's gonna come down to the fact that two similar games, but Animal Crossing is made by Nintendo, therefore it's a much better game for a Nintendo system. I would also bank on Nintendo allowing better online capabilities in Animal Crossing, if MySims even has ANYTHING. We'll see how Animal Crossing changes, though. I'd prefer it to be a new storyline/scenario than having to do jobs to pay off the house.

They use mii-like things but not actual miis. Nintendo didn't have the developement tools out to third parties yet to work with miis at the time they began working on mysims.

It's been a while since I heard it... I was gonna say MySims but now I'm thinking it was Animal Crossing, but either way, I know I heard ONE of these two games would have things in the game that'll actually allow you to change the way your Mii looks even outside of the game. Like you could change your Mii's shirt within Animal Crossing and that'd be its shirt everywhere from then on.
It's a gimmick, but hell, I'm sold.

KK Slider for me everytime.

Gotta be animal crossing. I've never felt compelled to play a game for 9 months solid.

My sims would have been close contender if your own Mii's were included. I feel that is a HUGE let down, as it would really give meaning to having Mii's.

Let's be honest, they haven't as yet been intergrated into any game very well
(Other than Wii sports)

KPac511 said:
It's been a while since I heard it... I was gonna say MySims but now I'm thinking it was Animal Crossing, but either way, I know I heard ONE of these two games would have things in the game that'll actually allow you to change the way your Mii looks even outside of the game. Like you could change your Mii's shirt within Animal Crossing and that'd be its shirt everywhere from then on.
It's a gimmick, but hell, I'm sold.
wow me too :lol:

Back