My Wii Experience!

Protius

Fanboy for life!
Sep 20, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
I played it today myself. I work right near one of the shopping centres in queensland. So, during my lunch break I race over to the shopping centre and snagged a park straight away, usually the car parks are full as and it gets hard to find a park but lucky for me I was straight in.

I took my work boots off, put on my plugas and walked briskly to the wii area. I met my cousin there, he finished work early. The lady asked us if we wanted to have a go, how could we say no. So we started playing air hockey on wii play. He whooped my ass. Then we gave billiards a try, I'd become more accustom to the wii mote now, and being such a pool shark I smoked him.

We then went to the other side and watched a guy playing Zelda. It was just the e3 demo with added wii mote slashing action so the guy we were watching finished it pretty quickly, but while doing so me and my cousin chatted about the zelda series and how much we liked it.

It was then my cousins turn to have a go. He gladly sat down in the red chair in front of the LCD tv. I sat down on one of the not so comfy looking red stools next to him. I watched him play, it was awesome. My cousin had half finished the demo and was satisfied, he hand the wii mote and nun chuck to me.

Wow. I can't believe how comfy they both are. No contraints, you can hold you hands as far apart as possible. Hacking, slashing and spin attacking my way through enemies was so ****ing awesome! Using the bow.. wow so precise once you have a little practice it is so easy to use. I was in awe. It was so fun.

I got to the boss. It wasn't as easy as I thought at first. Once I got going though it was just like any other zelda game, exciting. I beat the boss and the Wii 'guy' was suprised and said, 'you must have played a game like this before'. Haha.

What was funny though is my cousin asked if we could try the other Wii Play games and we were told no. Japanese spies were watching via cameras and the interenet!. Apparently some people tried the other games and as soon as they started playing someone rang up and told the Wii people to shut if off or something.

My cousin and I started walking off and parted our ways. I got back to my car and sped off back to work. I was glad I sacrificed eating my lunch and sitting doing nothing to go and enjoy the Wii. But it was also a bad idea because now I am over excited and just can not wait to get my Wii.

Oh well not long to go now for us Aussies. Hope you people getting it earlier don't brag too much and make us hurt! I can't believe I just wrote that, it was supposed to be a reply but oh well. Hope you enjoyed reading my lame experience!

HA japanese spies always making then ruining our fun o.o lol

just cant wait till i get mine if i can manage to get one on the 19th anyways.

He he yeah I understand how you feel coz I did have that experience last saturday. It was a blast just feeling how simple it was to play games - no complicated button pressing and stuff. It did bring a smile to my face!

However, I did have some trouble beating the Zelda boss as Link didn't register to pick up the chains after I smoted him with the arrows. Oh well. At least you had a fun time getting the hang of the Wii mote. And yes it does make the month before the Wii release in Australia more drawled out. Especially during exams.

If you're interested in buying Zelda TP, I recommend you steer clear of any spoilers that you come across. Zelda is the best game if it has the element of surprise. That's what spoilers ruin.

yeah ive been stayin away from the spoilers TP myself most anticipated game of my life. when i went up to my EB the chic up there told me that if i come across TP i better get it cause people are wantin that as much as there wantin the Wii.

Back