Na 07-27-09

I don't ever remember a time when Conan wasn't provoked by anything. That's still not the way to handle an argument.
Just pointing out, he wasnt permabanned.

Would like to point out that it was the other guy that provoked him into the argument.
Hes probably a ok bloke unless provoked.

There was no argument. I attempted to portray the facts and provide a defense for those who were not there. While I'll admit I was a strong in my questioning of his fandom, he was out of line with his initial comments and the personal attacks on me that followed. I'm happy to debate the facts, but not with someone who will not listen.

As far as this weeks releases go, while I'm curious about the lack of Virtual Console releases, Monkey Island trumps all. Even more than Strong Bad (which I am finally close to finishing).

Thanks for listening.

There was no argument. I attempted to portray the facts and provide a defense for those who were not there. While I'll admit I was a strong in my questioning of his fandom, he was out of line with his initial comments and the personal attacks on me that followed. I'm happy to debate the facts, but not with someone who will not listen.
Whilst he attacks a few of us Retro heads. He sometimes has a point
The VC has become very lame. So you can see his argument and rants about the lack of decent games
(Maybe not against Sega)
As far as this weeks releases go, while I'm curious about the lack of Virtual Console releases, Monkey Island trumps all. Even more than Strong Bad (which I am finally close to finishing).

heres that mentioned news story
Thanks for listening.

All im hearing is Brown Suger by the Rolling Stones?

Edit - Now the DJ is talking

Back