Na vc 6/14/10

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Sorry this is very late in the day but i just got time now, today we get

Bejeweled, sports and yard sales on WiiWare; Kappas, crosswords, keyboards and watches on DSiWare; ninjas on Virtual Console
WiiWare

Bejeweled 2 (1,000 Points - PopCap) The notorious gem-swapping gameplay hits WiiWare, complete with Mii support and online leaderboards. Check out our interview with producer Ty Roberts and our First Impressions of the title too.

Arcade Sports (800 Points - Icon Games) A compilation of Air Hockey, Bowling, Pool and Snooker, Arcade Sports features a season mode that could extend its longevity beyond its arcade origins. Stay tuned for our review on this one to see if four games for 800 Points is a worthwhile spend.

Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville (500 Points - Konami) Another hidden object game, this time based around hunting down objects at yard sales in order to win the "Superstar Homes Magazine Contest." Let's hope it fares better than other hidden object games on WiiWare such as "Aha! I Found It!" Hidden Object Game.

Virtual Console

Shadow of the Ninja (500 Points - Natsume) Outed by an OFLC rating a few weeks ago, this NES sidescroller attacks Virtual Console today. With two-player co-operative play across thirteen levels this should offer enough intense action to satisfy most gamers, and you can find out what we think in our upcoming review.
I downloaded the Arcade sports for wiiware, cus I liked the bowling from wii sports, thought it would be the same or similar...gosh I was so wrong, nothing like it. I first tried Pool, gosh it suck so much, a stupid birds eye view, then i tried Bowling thought would be better-i was wrong, it was worst...for all the game they stupidly don't give you any direction how to play the damn game. lastly i wanna try air hockey...but i have a feeling it'll be crappy also. so wish nintendo gave out refunds or demos.

I might download "Castlevania rondo of blood" a effin castlevania classic for some and I might download a game we all or most of us or might love "shadow of the ninja" and maybe "Ninja Gaiden 1, 2 & 3"

Via http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/nintendo_download_14th_june_2010_north_america

Last edited:
Back