Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I got this from http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=22017

Today we get

WiiWare

UNO

Price: 1,000 Wii Points™

Description: Get ready to call "UNO" on your Wii™ system! The world-famous card game is faithfully reproduced for the Wii console with some exciting new rules. Thanks to a multiplayer mode (additional Wii Remote™ controllers required) that's playable on one Wii console or online via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection (broadband Internet access required), UNO has never been so fun and easy.

bittos+

Price: 800 Wii Points

Description: The next big thing in casual gaming, bittos+ is all about rotating, moving and placing game pieces onto a game board to make squares and, more importantly, squares within squares. Playing bittos+ provides hours and hours of entertainment for the whole family, with boatloads of challenge and replay value for even the most avid gamer. With luscious environments, multiple modes to unlock, game styles to suit every mood, multiple real-time reactive control methods, in-game Awards to collect and high-score boards for the entire your household, bittos+ is a new game-play experience that will sweep you away.

"Aha! I Found It!" Hidden Object Game

Price: 500 Wii Points

Description: A hidden-object game for everyone has come to the WiiWare service. Try to find 12 particular items among a crowd of on-screen objects as fast as you can, from big fish to tiny earrings, easy-to-find items to well-hidden ones. Unlike most other hidden-object games, this one lets you play along with friends and family (additional Wii Remote controllers required) and compete to see who's best at finding the hidden objects in each stage. With 10 stages and more than 277 different items, there's plenty of searching fun to enjoy. Also, with items changing position each time you play, you can enjoy each stage again and again.

Virtual Console

Ghoul Patrol

Price: 800 Wii Points

Description: The main attractions at the library's Goblin exhibit have come to life! As theGhoul Patrol, you'll go back in time and de-spook an encyclopedia of zombified historic dudes. Vaporize garbage-can ghosts and ninja spirits, rescue bug-eyed librarians and wigged-out pirates, dodge flying books and adolescent-eating plants, and ultimately put the beastly spirit back in the history books.

I might download UNO later, who wanna play me?

Oh, UNO, oh yes.

Don't have any Wii Points at the moment.

i dunno if it has wiispeak or not though. if it does have wiispeak it would kick ass but if it doesn't have wiispeak dunno if i'd bother downloading it.

I don't have WiiSpeak anyway, duh.

And it's probably not half as fun playing it as in real life. Really porting card games to consoles is troublesome.

i wasn't asking if u had wiispeak YoungLad but thanks for saying u dont have wiispeak.

:lol: I know, man, you just quoted me for some reason or another and I fell the need to respond to you as quickly as I could.

Last edited:
oh ok sorry for that remark.

Back