Name that game!

MetroidZ said:
couldnt u get it in english?
It was never released in a English speaking country;) . It was released in only two countrys, one of them was Japan the other was a European country (that's a clue).

I'll give you another clue, it has something to do with history.

Holy Crap! 2 SMILIES!!!!!!!
Yes my freind. But not just any old smilie, a big grin smilie :)D ).

Last edited:
Zombies_Ate_My_Neighbors_SNES_ScreenShot2.jpg

hey

@WiiGamer24: I'm not sure if I may say... I thinks it's Napoleon / L'aigle de Guerre. But I think I do not deserve any smiles, as I actually figured this by looking at the URL of the image you posted, and then browsed the website eventually to find it HERE. Sorry if I have ruined the game :-\.

Now I ask if I may post a screenshot of a game I once had? I understand if you do not want me to :-\.

cyas

Last edited:
hey

Ohh cool :).

Try this one, I think this was the first one that came to mind, but I can think of another now, but nevermind.

nonamefb0.gif

cyas

yosh64 said:
hey

@WiiGamer24: I'm not sure if I may say... I thinks it's Napoleon / L'aigle de Guerre. But I think I do not deserve any smiles, as I actually figured this by looking at the URL of the image you posted, and then browsed the website eventually to find it HERE. Sorry if I have ruined the game :-\.

Now I ask if I may post a screenshot of a game I once had? I understand if you do not want me to :-\.

cyas
Don't worry about it;) . Its only a bit of fun it doesn't really matter. You probably saved the game because nobody would of got it. Anyway you get 4 smilies for being honest!

:D :D :D :D

P.S: I'll make sure I don't fall for the same trick again:lol: .

Last edited:
yosh64 said:
hey

Ohh cool :).

Try this one, I think this was the first one that came to mind, but I can think of another now, but nevermind.

nonamefb0.gif

cyas
isnt that on one of the games on warioware touched?

Back