Naruto!!

ok a little off subject???? anyway thanks. i am not looking forward to morning, and by that, i mean 12 am 2night. u c, im in martial arts, and i kinda suck. so 3 mornings a week, im getting up at 5am just to train, workout, meditate, etc. anyway im doing everything x10 2night at 12am... its gonna take me till dawn. dammit this is gonna suck. i know, it has nothing 2 do with anything here, but i just wanted 2 tell some1 (even if its complete strangers on the internet). btw check this forum out 2morrow afternoon, ill tell u how i feel like #$%@. :p

ROCK LEE/HINATA KICK @ss

hey im back. i just wanted any1 who is interested know that after Four hours of night training i feel like crap. i cant believe how tired i am. anyway, post any naruto wii game news on here, and thanks 2 every1 who has already posted

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: Heres a list of Naruto games that i know thus far; the only ones i know of that r out in America r Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1, and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja...theres also one on the Computer thats out...please read my new post i just made about my question towards the games of naruto... The title is "Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2"

List of Naruto Games--there are more coming out and in the making and a couple im even missing; for most of these games, sequals r likely to result.

Narutimate Hero 1, 2, 3—PS2

Naruto Uzumaki: Ninden/Chronicles—PS2

Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1, 2—IDK if Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 is gonna come out for Wii, or Gamecube...please read my thread on this one for the console; Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1 is out in America on Gamecube

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3, 4—Read my thread please on console

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja—PS2

Naruto Ninja Council—GBA

Naruto Mugen—PC Download

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 1, 2, 3 and 4—Gamecube

Naruto: Narutimate Portable—PSP

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
oh i know that, i was just explaining to you the char, ive watched like 3 episodes, one where naruto tries to teach this kid the art of sexy justo? or something where you can transform into someone, second was when they were tied up to poles then 2 of them got down and got food but they werent allowed to give it to naruto but they did, third one was the story about the nine tailed fox spirit inside naruto...this one and the sexy justo one might be the same episode though,..i dont know but i get to annoyed of his voice and how he says:BELIEVE IT!
Thats the Kyuubi Naruto there is 3 different ones in one game dont remember which one :/ oh yea it's one but it's a hidden char the three Naruto char are:
Naruto(Normal)Every Episode
Naruto(Kyuubi/Nine Tail Demon Fox)Used in various Episode
Naruto(seven color Chakra)Used in the first Movie at the end

Back