Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution Hands-On

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
So we are going to have another Naruto game, this time it looks very good.
The game will be release in Fall of 2007 in USA and it's TBA in UK.

Here's what IGN says of it:

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution isn't exactly what we'd call a full-fledged "original" game. It's certainly US-specific, as it's being developed only for the English-speaking crowd. While Japan gets Ninja Taisen EX, we're getting a hybrid of Clash of Ninja 3, 4 (both unreleased in the US) and new content from the Japanese game, as Clash of Ninja Revolution is geared towards our current Naruto storyline, while still being an upgrade from Clash of Ninja 2.

naruto-clash-of-ninja-revolution-20070622060106054-000.jpg

So what's new in Clash of Ninja Revolution? Essentially you're getting the same core engine from the original Clash of Ninja games, but with a specific US roster, new animations and effects (some taken from CoN3/4, some taken from EX, and some entirely original), and new Wii controls along with the added gameplay modes. If Clash of Ninja Revolution looks like Clash of Ninja 2 on GameCube, it should, as it's essentially our next step in the Naruto world. It's still part of Clash of Ninja, and thus has some of the core gameplay, interface, and control Naruto fans know and love.

Want to know more about it, go here:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/798/798949p1.html

And check the clip too:

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/856/856011/vids_1.html

Byuakuya said:
It looks very nice. I never got to play the last game, so I may purchase this one. Thanks for the info.

I'm not into Naruto stuff, but this game looks nice.

I just played Naruto For gamecube and im hooked. It wasnt the ninja concil.. I think it was.. crap.. now I cant remember. but the lastest Naruto game for GC. If your into fighting, check it out. Im not a big naruto fan but the game is fun for Multi player. Get a bunch of friends and go nuts!

Back