Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ For Wii

hey watch this

watch

Axtlar said:
Yeah I do still! cause I used to watch them too when I was young, when I found out about the original comics that started it all, I became more interested in then, and now I've got the game preordered and am gonna watch the movie when it comes out, bummer it's CG though, I wanted it like the first one, but oh well
I hear there's some awesome TMNT games coming out on the VC! :lol: Lucky you. ;)

So
im geting mine chpped anyway
geting sick of waiting for games (no for bootlegs I hate bootlegs0

Darkprinny said:
So
im geting mine chpped anyway
geting sick of waiting for games (no for bootlegs I hate bootlegs0
I guess the text in CoN games don't matter, it's just fighting.

this better be better than both clash of ninja games!, the were way too somple and short

All I can say is
Smash bros
Simple but fun

As stated in the thread by darkprinny earlier the Japanese are already playing games based on the naruto shippuuden series. Id love to see these games for the UK or a freeloader disc for the wii, that can play bleach, one piece and the new naruto's were still stuck with the badly subbed, and non violent English series. And now the badly subbed non violent game series. bah!.

Fist of the North Star

Hi, just dropping my two cents on some FIST OF THE NORTH STAR for wii. I am very versed in the FIST and have owned the Punchmania arcade game and am aware of the Fist of the North Star fighting game on the Atomiswave that just made it's way to the Japanese PS2, which I want very badly. I think that the wii could put the fighting game on it's system and it would be great or even go for something like punchmania. Punchmania was great because it was actual Fist of the North Star animations and you would punch the pads at correct times that flip out at you and also unleash awesome fatalities on characters when you beat them by punching the pads as fast as possible. The 100 crack fist against raoh was hard as hell to do. Anyways, I think these games could function on the wii very well (Both games).

Back