Naruto: Clas of ninja Revolution

XLaw

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Latvia / Europe
http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-naruto game guide,wii,naruto clash of ninja revolution

Everybody loves a good Naruto game, so unfortunately, a lot of people haven't loved many of the previous games. TOMY and D3Publisher appear to be trying pretty hard to change that, as they have announced a new game! Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution is an original Nintendo Wii game exclusive to the North American market. This is the very first game for the Nintendo Wii (based on Naruto) that will be released in North America, and will include characters that have never been featured in other Clash of Ninja games. This game will follow the storyline of the American television series, and will take full advantage of the Wii Remote in fast-paced ninja action for up to four players in nine different gameplay modes. The next generation of Naruto will also include all new character animations, new interactive environments, and special mini-games designed exclusively for the Wii Remote.

PS. Made a mistake in threads name.
Naruto Clash of ninja Revolution for Wii

Looks like a cool game, even though the name has been changed...

Just hope they make it Classic Controller compatiable like MK and DBZ

ack I'd rather Japanese imports. Import Wii for anime games. I dun like wasa
ting money so I don't get anime games

It just so happens I'm a fighting game fan plus my little nephew watches Naruto and loves the TV series. So it's definitely buy for me like it was for DBZ Tenkaichi 2 and upcoming Tenkaichi 3...

Now if they could make a D.O.N. Battle Stadium 2 for the Wii that would be awsome!!!

Last edited:
One of the reasons I'm getting a Wii is for anime games. I want to import DON for GC and also to play the CoN games cuz I want to try the tag team mode. But if you look at my sig you'll know what I'm waiting for right now.

That's PS2 right, I played Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 as an import for the PS2... My brother has the game but I still like the English versions though. I might look into that game, I still like my PS2 for fighters. I just don't like the cords. Gosh I even play fighters on my Dreamcast and XBox every now and then...

Last edited:
Yeah it's for PS2. Fighters and action rpgs are the reasons I love my PS2. I still play the original Soul Caliber on my father's DC.

No I didn't I would have never guessed lol.

Nemix said:
It just so happens I'm a fighting game fan plus my little nephew watches Naruto and loves the TV series. So it's definitely buy for me like it was for DBZ Tenkaichi 2 and upcoming Tenkaichi 3...

Now if they could make a D.O.N. Battle Stadium 2 for the Wii that would be awsome!!!

HEY I LOVE DBZBT2!!!!!!!!!!!! I OWN IT!!!!!!!

Back