NASCAR 07!!!!!!!!!! on Wii?

not a nascar fan, but they could do alot of cool stuff with the wiimote, (like excite truck), and i can see them putting in the SD card thing so you cann listen to ur own music library.

I'm betting they will probaby wait for Nascar 08. Id say by next fall you will see all the EA games on Wii with the addition of NCAA Football 08, NHL 08, Nascar 08, NBA Live 08, and NCAA Basketball

xbandaidx said:
I fail to see how they can do basketball on the Wii.
Umm move with the nunchuck and possibly shoot the basketball using the Wii mote.

nascar

i got hooked into nascar games with and older nascar game on xbox then got a newer version it would definately get my attention.

I think that I would actually get the Nascar game with the Wii if I was able to play it multiplayer over the Internet connection. That could lead to some fun games with my friends.

No, I don't think there is a NASCAR game currently being made for the Wii. That disappoints me. Now that the... "season" has begun, I seriously regret trading in NASCAR Thunder 2003. So yes, I do want a NASCAR game on Wii. Indy too. Why not Formula 1, as well? Bring on the racing sims, EA!

Back