Need a bit of help.

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I want to get back into playing my Zelda game, and the last thing I remember is getting the second or third mirror shard. I read ahead and all I know is I have to return to the bar or something and run a few errands. Anways, could somebody help me get back on track.

I think for the third shard you need to use Sense with LinkWolf (wow... I forgot several thing about this game... I should replay it :D)

Yeah it has to do with the wooden statue, I just showed it to the girl who lost her memory, my question is did I have to restore the eldin bridge or no?

True! I remember now!!!

I think you need to restore the bridge only for doing some more tasks to get a special armour (that makes you invincible, but it charge you rupees while using it) . I remember that you need to help a goron as well, donate some rupees to a guy and then a new store will open in the town where Zelda's Castle is (wow, I forgot all names)

How do you restore the bridge?..can't seem to continue on without it.

The bridge.... I think it is in the Gerundo Dessert, above the Cave of Orleans (at the beginning of the dessert) You need to go there and teleport it with Midna... you must place it where Eldin bridge is, but I think is not mandatory to complete the game...

About the wooden statue... you must bear very north from kakariko village... walk thru the mountains and you will find a small cave in one... I think you will find some stones to blow up (or to break with the hammer) you will find a Secret Village (or Lost Village) full of cuckoos... for now ignore them and go straight north (you will fight some guys before, so equip yourself with several arrows, as you must finish with some snipers)
After the fight, straight north until you reach a non broken house... (all of them are broken but the last one) You will see inside an old woman and I think that a young one... You need to show the statue to the woman on your right... and then you can continue.

Sorry if I'm not 100% accurate... has been several months that I beat the game, but basically you must do that.

Anyway... ask Midna... she should help, or go that bar where the map and some guys are.

Last edited:
trisyyy said:
well for 1, you dont need to restore the damn bridge to do it!!!!

Alright, thanks for not helping me.

But for those who did thanks. I got past that, and have continued on.

Back