need a new ds :(

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
my ds wont read any game cartiges anymore it started today at lunch time getting a new one on saturday or sometime this week
its a gutter i
another option is to take it back to argos and complain cause thats where i got my ds:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

i have had it for 9 months but i am gonna take back my little bro`s recipt so i can get a new one without paying

I feel your pain...you might want to try calling Nintendo first. If it's been 9 months you are more than likely still under warranty and it may not cost you anything to replace except the time without it. But I certainly do feel your pain. My two year old just put my Wii out of commission by putting a pog (small flat round card board thing) in the dvd slot. It's already been a week and it stinks, esp since I had been waiting for Big Brain Wii Degree for a while and the day before it comes out my boy takes my Wii down.

no but i NEED it for next week so i am just gonna get a new replacement from argos.

Oh gawd a couple of days without elite beat agents (cries)

the thing is it used to do this with mario-kart and then it stoped then my l-button broke but came back again and now this :(

Back