Need Friends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Brawler

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
3522-8292-6270-4633
I've had my Wii since it came out, and I haven't registered anyone to my wii. So I came here to make some friend and get there Wii numbers. If anyone is interested leave a post saying you want to be my friend and resister me on your Wii and I'll do the same XD

By the way I'm new here so if I'm already breaking the rules of the forum by asking people for there Wii numbers someone please and in advance I'm sorry ok X3

Add me please :) I'll add you!. Reply to the thread when you've added me :D

Name: Timothii
Code: 3318-2319-1892-3592

ok you've been registered. Sorry it took so so long

Hey, add me if you want as I have only had my Wii a day here in the UK, and am looking for friends, details in my signature below. I'll add you then. Thanks.

Hey man Im new to this site too. I also got my wii when it came out and ive been dying to make some friends on my wii console. If u want to we can become friends.Add me to ur friends list. ill add u to mine

wii number-4076 9847 3370 3920
wii username-Smok

Last edited:
Tim said:
Add me please :) I'll add you!. Reply to the thread when you've added me :D

Name: Timothii
Code: 3318-2319-1892-3592

hey tim. i was wandering if u could add me to ur wii friends list so that when the wii online comes out wii can play madden or something together b/c im really in need of some friends for the wii

hey! im new here, got my wii yesturday (UK)

best console ever!

Ill add everyone in this thread, if everyone can do the same too! need to make friends too.

Also, question, when I add you guys, will ur miis show up in the parade?

Wii Number: 5240 1669 7001 5497

Peach Brawler said:
I've had my Wii since it came out, and I haven't registered anyone to my wii. So I came here to make some friend and get there Wii numbers. If anyone is interested leave a post saying you want to be my friend and resister me on your Wii and I'll do the same XD

By the way I'm new here so if I'm already breaking the rules of the forum by asking people for there Wii numbers someone please and in advance I'm sorry ok X3

Use the sticky

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/5518-share-friend-codes-here.html

All right so far I have added everyone on this thread. I hope more people come soon ^^

Sorry Everyone I made a mistake on my Wii number. It shold be all right now. So if your gonna add me go right ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back