Need help getting my kids off their butts!

I Play Zelda, Tony Hawk, Call Of Duty, And Ultimate Alliance Sitting Down And Everything Else Standing Up.

I suggest Wario wares, Wii sports fittness mode, and yes zelda is a very... motion-less game, because its not ment for the Wii. Another Zelda game will be relessed just for the Wii with more movement and fun into it. CANT WAIT!

tom97531 said:
We bought a Wii since we thought it might help get our kids more active. The sports disc that came with it seems to do a pretty good job at that. We bought Zelda, but there seems to be very little physical activity involved with it. Maybe it gets more active as the game goes on? What I'm looking for is suggestions for other games that involve a lot of physical activity. Can anyone help?

...Thanks to all who replied so far. But I must make clear that my kids do get outdoors and they are into sports. I'm always encouraging them to do those things. I'm just trying to replace those times where they sit in front of the TV, computer or gameboy. I think they spend more time doing those things than they ought to.

DDR for the Wii is coming out soon. Get that and they will dance their fat little bellies off.

wii sports boxing is a promise it gets me sweating and the people get harder as u move on so the more u have to work to beat the guy:)

ok this idea may be a bit 'far out' at the start but im sure u'll come to accept it as the only way. i suggest the use of the drawin pin. your child would never think about sittin down on his/her butt again! alternatively u could attach the wii, and screen to the boot of ur car and drive slowly round the block white ur child runs behind and play, however tat may be expensive for petrol but would u put a price on ur childs health?

Wario Ware all the way! once me and my brother unlocked two player we kept on playing for a long time. we had a great time and you cant sit down or anything in between games because it switches to the next game right after you beat one. so either you keep playing, wait til you finish, or turn the console off (haha i dont recommend it) but i dont know if you can stop playing in the middle of the game cause we never wanted to try it.:D

Back