need mario kart tips!

Terrible how? Races or battles?

The main way to improve is to keep playing over and over. Try using different combinations of character/vehicle until you find one that suits your style of driving. My personal preference for races is the Magikruzer and Baby Mario although I'm also warming to Mario on the Dolphin Dasher .. .. .. ..

If you can then play online because playing against other human players is harder than against the AI. Watch what others do, where they powerslide, where they wheelie the bikes, which lines they take through corners.

Learn how to use the weapons effectively. Timing is important.

I completly agree, But If you using a bike, use one with good drift, and a kart: one with good hanling.

If your just starting & use a bike, Then use automatic to help you to wheelie. Learn to wheelie, and know when to do it. After you get comfortble with wheelies, switch to manual, and learn powerslides, the boosts can make you or break you.

And yeah play agenst people who are better than you. Itll bring out the best in you.

well heres were i stand. using a bike i know how to wheely but i loose controle of my drifts 2 easily. and either way it seems like i either have bad deffence or am just extreamly unlucky cus i get hit with so many things i end up goin from first to 12th place =/

Sounds like you get 'railroaded' from behind. Are you listening for incoming attacks and opponents? e.g. when you hear a bullet bill coming then move out of the center of the track to avoid it.

i try to but somtimes i get hit somtimes i dont but ive been using bikes and im getting a little better but i still have a lot 2 improve

Back