need rescueing

charizard5678

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
need help
i need rescueing onm pokemon mystery dungeon:blue rescue team in solar cave 15f.
my password is : pr?69-rt(male sign)0(male sign)??1kh?4
kw?????4qw?!?-7hjr
??x?khqpy88??x20c...

please reply im in need of help im desperate please ill raise your reputation if you reply!?ppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!???
please.

how long will it take you and how do i know when ive been rescuedzelda4life?

well im on the 10th floor. i got a level 100 swampert so it wont be a problem. and once im done, ill give you a code to put in where it says receive A-OK mail in the main screen and that will let your DS or whatever know youve been saved. is this your first time being saved??

ok, im not done yet, but do you know where you have to put in the code im about to give you?? whatever you do, dont continue your adventure without imputing the code ill give you.

you know in the title screen where it says, Continue, Delete Save Data....blah, blah, blah,

well, right there, look for a place where it says receive A-OK mail. is should be around Friend Rescue and then click Get Help. its around there.

ummm thats it. jus start your adventure now. you did put it where it said receive A-OK mail right?? if so, youll start right where you fainted in the Solar Cave.

jus click on profile, edit avatar. there, you can decide which one you want. the pic next to my name is not there. you can upload pics from your computer and make it as your avatar. thats how i got mine.

Back