What are some D.S games i sould get

twizzlers11

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2007
Hey everyone. I hate some of my D.S games because My grandmom does not know how to pick out games. Could u guys help me with giving me some titles for great D.S games. Here are the D.S games i have

New super Mario Bros.
Pokemon Mystery Dungon Blue rescue team
nintendogs Dachshund and Friends
Madagascar
Polarium
Sherk Superslam
Trace Memory
nintendogs Chihuahua and friends
sonic Rush

Thanks ;)

no are there any other good D.S game i no there are but i need the names. I no that new super Mario bros. is a good game because i kant stop playin it.

oh sorry. I thought you were listing the games that you might get.

Here's a list of good games:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Mario Kart DS
Star Fox Command
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Super Mario 64 DS

try any you want.

First of all, try to get Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow. If you cant find that go with Mario 64 (if you haven't played the original, this one is just the same thing with about 30 more stars to collect and 3 new playable characters), You can check out brain age, its a pretty fun game with a **** load if sudokus you can do.

Other than that theres Mario Kart, and Metroid Prime Hunters, which you can connect and play online with both. After that i would recommend you check out Advance wars dual strike or Wario Ware touched. Both very fun games.

Those are just some of the games i own, and that i know are good. Do some research on them first and see which ones you like.

Out of all the games available would NEW SMB be the best game to get? I am going to get a DS soon. I already have Diamond reserved.

Back