Need some help

Silent-Sniper

↑ Awesome ↑
Nov 20, 2006
Warrington - UK
I got banned from a forum and it is a perma ban, I wont go into details but I do have another account there which I am using.

How do I clear cookies on the Wii Browser so I can log into my other account? :(

Tried resetting the Wii? Otherwise, I'm not sure. Other than a system reset.

Yeah, from what I understand it makes your Wii like it was when you first took it out of the box. If you've downloaded anything from the VC you will be able to re-download it free. At least that's what it says in the T&C on the VC.

Go to system saves where your saved games are. There should be a second Opera file that you can delete that saves all of the info from the browser. A quick forum search would of found this out.

meh, you will just get banned again, your wii will have the same IP address as your computer when surfing the internet.

which, if your using a router, is only possible to change the router's IP, which infact means changing your IP with you ISP, by either turning your internet off, or changing ISP's if you have a static IP.

Trust me they do, every forum does it automaticly, whether or not they do anything about it is another matter, and whether or not they have any rules against it is also another matter.

Back