need someones help with hw

GC8

WiiChat Member
Aug 19, 2007
Minnesota
Wii Online Code
8760-3751-4820-7981
I need someone who is preferably over 18 to fill out a survey for me for a hw project. You also need to live in the Midwest of the US. Let me know if you can help by taking a 15 or so question survey about bottled water

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is going to do your homework for you...I'm sure people would be happy to help though

Haha, You probably got people exited until you said 'water' damn fat Americans. I bet it is part of your 'Fat ass Americans project'

xD

Marioman said:
I don't think anyone is going to do your homework for you...I'm sure people would be happy to help though

He did say fill out a survey for him. Thats what he meant

Please restrain yourself to making one thread and being patient in future.

ya im sorry...my internet is acting all weird and every time i tried to post a thread it said "page not found" so i figured it didnt post them...is there any way i can delete teh other threads or does a mod have to do it?

Marioman said:

im not asking anyone to do my hw for me...

its part of my project, I have to get peoples attitudes and feeling towards a certain product in order analyze it

Cpt. Jack said:
Ill help , and btw nice tits in your avatar.

Nice show of vulgarity on a family based website?

Cpt. Jack said:
Sorry about that forgive me please

i dunno if he is talking to you or me...but whatever

it says my attachment is too large for this type of file...soooooooo do you want me to just email it to you? I'll just copy and paste it into an email so you dont think im trying to kill your comp with an attachment.

im gonna need your email, so you can just pm me or post it here...whatever you feel comfortable doing

well i hope someone helps you. . .

your lucky I've been working on Home work all afternoon trying to finish a study guide. . . I'm less than half way through and it's due Tuesday and my teacher will probably assign another assignment tommorrow. I also have a writing assignment and a project to do but ya know what F*** it. Never taking an AP class again. . .

sorry about the rant. . .

Well I have exams every quarter and guess what...its the end of the quarter...So exams this week...been studying all weekend

Back