knarf145

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
i am stuck in the temple

idk what to do

i have 3 monkeys, and ik there r more but idk how to get them

plz help

here is where i got the monkeys;

when i first rescued the 1 in the begining where u first enter the temple [correct me if i'm wrong i think there was 1 in the begining]

on the totum [sp?] pole

in the cell locked up where u have to beet the plant

ik there r more monkeys, idk how to get them, if they're arnt anymore monkeys then what do i do next!!!!!!!!????

plz help

tyvm

In the room where you beat the plant there is a door blocked by a rock. Throw a bomb plant on the ledge where the rock is.

Yeah i remember finding the room with the last monkey but I couldnt find the damn key - i look for an hour, then i realized its right there....on a totem pole...damn was I pissed

Its a good idea to take notice of textures in the game, you'll always know what rocks you can blow up by the texture they have. Look everyone, and I mean everywhere in the entire game, there are tons are surprises. :)

Guides take away from the fun of the game, but they are helpful when you're in a bind. I use them sparingly.

I only used a small guide for
that stupid puzzle before you get the master sword - what a pain!

I agree with Xepher_
That puzzle with the 2 statues was challenging yet irritating. :mad2:

There is no need to use guides in Zelda TP to progress. I used it once for one of the temples and the solution was obvious. And besides, guides take away from games like Zelda.

whwn you get stuck in a zelda game its because you dont pain attention the solutions are quite simple but you have to keep your eyes wide open!!

Well there are some things that are straight forward, but soooo irritating..

Like you walk in a field. You see a chest. Damn you get excited. But you think "Wait a minute, this is Zelda..I can't just walk over and open that chest...No...No there must be something" and sure enough, there is.

Back