New Diner Dash Screenshots

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wiiware.nintendolife. Diner Dash is gonna by making its mark on the wiiware service
Are you ready to order?

Order up!

The guys over at Hudson were kind enough to send over a fresh batch of screenshots of their upcoming WiiWare release Diner Dash for you to enjoy. The game is set to hit the European WiiWare service on March 26th for 1000 Wii Points.
Diner Dash will come to life in 3D on new generation consoles when players have the option to take direct control of Flo as she runs around to seat patrons, take orders, deliver food, take payment and bus tables as efficiently as possible within the time limit allowed.

Players fond of the traditional control schemes may also use a point-and-click style with hotkeys to aid Flo in her quest for customer satisfaction, which is reflected in a heart meter that empties as customers lose patience. If the meter empties completely, then the customer will leave the restaurant. Servers looking to play with co-workers can join with up to seven other players in multiplayer across four diners in Team Dash or go 1 on 1 in Head to Head mode.

Game Screenshots

Hey I have this game...I have been dying to make wifi friends on it too...if anyone does have this game..can you please send me a message so we can get together and play. Thanks

Back