New Home Page?

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Is there a new Wiichat Home Page? Link I remember it showing articles and news but now it shows current activities in the forum. Here's a picture of what I see:

Could this be a sign that i0n is here?

I noticed that.

i0n has returned.

He is editting the site already it seems.

Really, thats sweet.
I will believe it once I see it or hear it from the man himself.

Also seems someone has been appointed a super mod position, Syntax I think has one now.

Last edited:
EDIT: First, I'd like to congratulate Syntax on becoming a Super Moderator (
bluemushroom.gif
)
I know you will do the best work and help the site in any way possible. Also, welcome back to i0n. Thank you very much for returning.

Last edited:
FR. said:
Yes, Syntax was given a
bluemushroom.gif

And also, welcome back i0n!

Yeah thats all I have noticed so far.
I thought there was going to be more, but I guess we have to wait.

Also maybe a welcome back i0n thread, something that he will post in explaining his whereabouts etc.

In an effort to encourage and promote some quality posting and discussion, threads in the wii chat and gaming forums will be displayed on the front page.

The forums will be heavily moderated and watched over and we will be introducing some new guidelines as to posting in there shortly.

In the meantime just make sure that when you post there that you put some effort into the threads (title and decent sized post, maybe pics?).

I promise you'll get far better replies and feedback if you do :) More importantly you'll get recognised as a quality poster and that just rocks!

i0n! Glad to see you back. I already like the changes you've made...welcome back!

i0n is back, the show is on the road as he promised.

I am looking forward to future changes, who will also be appointed MOD and what other major site changes will he make?

It is nice to see that i0n is back. I am sure that it is all fame and glory from here on out. :)
Anyway, yeah, I am looking forward to the changes as well.

CZMQFRG said:
The messiah has returned? No explanation? Bad burrito maybeh? :D

Didn't you hear?

The panamen rain season has started, thus i0n returning from his island break?

:yesnod:

Back