New iPod

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
apple.com.

I feel kinda dicked over by apple. It's just an iPhone without the phone and it's $400 for 16 gigs. I don't need all the internet browsing and ****, I have that on my phone.

I'll stick with my 5th gen.

What do you think?

I think it looks kind of cool. But then again, I am not going to be purchasing it any time soon because of the price. :lol:
I may do so sometime in the future, but I am not sure exactly when that will be.

That's the iPod Touch. They still make "regular" iPods, now known as "iPod Classic" - now slightly thinner and in 80GB and 160GB sizes.

I don't like the new iPod designs, especially the iPod Touch. The Nano looks like it was smushed. My favorite iPod was the Mini, then shortly followed by the Video iPod.

OMG! they are so cool! I want one....

But will get one when its 1. released in the uk (is it yet) and 2. when the price comes down and 3. when either my now ipod breaks or i have alot of free cash hanging around.....

Ew they look weird. Espically the nano. Looks like they tried to fit too much into a smaller space. Classic looks ok. Ipod touch. Just another way to get money. Shuffle looks ok. My dad has the older model, and he likes it a lot.

Wreked said:
Ew they look weird. Espically the nano. Looks like they tried to fit too much into a smaller space. Classic looks ok. Ipod touch. Just another way to get money. Shuffle looks ok. My dad has the older model, and he likes it a lot.

Yeah i don't like the new nanos, they look like the old ipod 2nd gen or 3rd gen (can't remember which) with the horrible round edges.

agreed on the new Nano. It's cool that they can play video and all, but I hate the short, fat shape. Honestly I think they should call it the iChode.

at least they didn't mess with the "classic" too much. Kinda pissed how I just bought my 30 gig 5th gen would i could have had 80 gig for near the same price.

I love Apple, I'm a fan of their products. But I don't know..... I think they may have really **** the bed on this generation of iPods.

Anybody heard about the iCar? My history teacher told the class about it today (no, he wasn't being sarcastic). Apparently Apple filed for a patent on it.

The icar would be like a small european car most likely. With a bunch of useless technology. Like now, instead of using the knobs for a radio, you get to take your eyes off the road even more by scrolling through with your finger!

WOOHOO! And of course, the standard iCar will not come with a radio, you have to pay extra for an adapter...

Looks like it's available now. Except for ipod touch. Taking pre orders for that though.

Back