New Member Approaches. ![I_I]

GRaVITY2DX

Contract Hunter
Nov 3, 2009
United States, Va.
Wii Online Code
1885-8274-0876-1972
Hey my name is Gran, i go by GRaVITY2DX/GRaV or what ever you feel i should be called im not going into the list all i know is that i have been called many things but owell. Lemme see, ugh where do i begin...

Ok im 24 years young from Virginia, and i love playing games. i have the heart of a big kid but i can be mature when the time calls for me to be. I found this site google searching for forums about SSBB, one of the first links so i checked it out, and joined. Ive been on this site for i dunno, im going to say a week already, and i just found this introduction page. I kinda stayed within the Brawl boundaries but i figured i would explore the site more, but when one has no computer and is reduced to using nothing but the wii for internet with a pirated wireless signal from some neighbors down the street, its kinda pathetic and you really dont feel like doin the dreadful slow navigation of internet pages with a wiimote. but thats what im doing now. kinda off topic but oh well

anyway yea, um i kinda lost where i was going with all that said..no matter more rambling AWSOME! suprise suprise im a guy who loves to talk, and i wont shut up untill i realize i have said enough, that a big problem for me. where the HELL am i going ugh i forgot.
ok ok fine short and sweet i joined this site for brawlers and possibly some Wii console friends, i dont have many i guess i need to fill pages. i dont have many games but brawl and i plan to get some other games like animal crossing and some other things that are online and some what social. but yea hope to talk to some of you folks later im kinda lost in thought right now.

oh yea before i forget... my Wii #: 0238-0699-5009-4873

Welcome to wiichat.Wierd the wii number you said is differnt than the one on your profile.:lol:

Welcome to wiichat.Wierd the wii number you said is differnt than the one on your profile.:lol:

is it really? oh and another thing, your still arnt registered in my roster for brawl yet you said you. added me before right?

Heyyyy, you already know who I am lol. I added u just haven't been on the wii to check it. Yay we are wii friends woo!

Back