Chrisie

☆Christian♪
Jun 15, 2011
Ohio, United States
Wii Online Code
8217-1009-7690-0775
Hey everyone my name is Christian but you can call me Chrisie. (I'm a girl btw NOT a boy.) I live in Ohio but my family came to America from Ethiopia. I love to play video games, read, play sports, and listen to music. I have 3 DS's (I don't really play them anymore) and a Wii. I used to have a PS2 but I sold it when I was younger. :( I hope to get an Xbox 360 though on my upcoming 16th birthday. Anyways I've recently been getting into Mario Kart Wii again and I wanted some people to race. My MKW code is: 5243-3078-6274. It's nice to meet you all and I hope we can race soon!!! :)

welcome to the site! If you would like my code for mkw let me know. I just recently got back into it as well. =D

add me plz :)

you can add me if u want i only hav smash bros brawl and naruto clash of ninja revolution 3 but i plan to get more games in the future. anyway my wii code is 5173-9048-8560-1302. hope to hear from u :)

you can add me if u want i only hav smash bros brawl and naruto clash of ninja revolution 3 but i plan to get more games in the future. anyway my wii code is 5173-9048-8560-1302. hope to hear from u :)

I used to love Naruto but it became too popular and I got less interested lol. But yea I'll add you and my Wii Code is in my signature. :D

did you register me

hi chrisie just wanted to know if u registered me so we can start exchanging messages :)

hi chrisie just wanted to know if u registered me so we can start exchanging messages :)

Not yet. :( My older sister kept hogging the TV. :/ I would register you now but our stupid cable/internet/phone company won't work!!! D:< I'm going to try again later and hopefully it'll work. Btw when I register you do I just put Klaws? Or is there a specific name you prefer?

Back