Mario kart wii friend code 2011

Hey spydaaaaaa and danibrazil

I've added you both :)

alright, cool. i'm skynocks by the way, my name will vary from spydaaaaaa and skynocks. but you probably already knew i was skynocks, i tried to freakin join you like a million times but it wouldn't let me. ._.

My name is Jazz and I joined one of your races, but then you left..

yeah, i know you're jazz. and you joined one of my races!?! sorry, i didn't even see your name, i would have stayed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was playing with you today, i was Daisy on Dolphin Dasher (just trying something other than Funky Kong on Flame Runner.)
Sorry about leaving though, my wireless gc controller is like 4 years old, and it always messes up, and it freakin turned off while i was playing with you, which really messed me up. I still got 2nd though, but i still lost points because the guy in 1st was a Guest.... he got SO lucky.

Last edited:
mine is for mario kart wii
2408-5591-4492
you will be against the mad koopa on his bike lol
:lovewii:

Ahh, so you love koopa troopa too uh ;D? i love using koopa ( my favourite charachter since i bought mkwii i hate funky kong with bowser bike) with magikruiser :D

Ahh, so you love koopa troopa too uh ;D? i love using koopa ( my favourite charachter since i bought mkwii i hate funky kong with bowser bike) with magikruiser :D

Then you hate most of the Mario Kart Wii players.. including me. :frown5:
i use daisy with mach bike sometimes though?

yeah, i know you're jazz. and you joined one of my races!?! sorry, i didn't even see your name, i would have stayed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was playing with you today, i was Daisy on Dolphin Dasher (just trying something other than Funky Kong on Flame Runner.)
Sorry about leaving though, my wireless gc controller is like 4 years old, and it always messes up, and it freakin turned off while i was playing with you, which really messed me up. I still got 2nd though, but i still lost points because the guy in 1st was a Guest.... he got SO lucky.

Oh, that stinks... I hate when guests do really good, because I lose points.

Oh, that stinks... I hate when guests do really good, because I lose points.

yeah, that's why i left, cause my crappy gc controller turned off. I got two new ones though, so I'm good now, and yeah I don't get it, whenever I play with my brother he lets me win so I won't lose points because he's a guest. I don't get why other people don't do that, well most do, but still. That guy should have done that. >_>

Hi, sorry if I'm interrupting. My MKW friend code is 1162-6308-1658. Add me and let me know. :)
I've already added spydaaaaaa, danibrazil and PandaGirl. I'm up for a race if you are. :D
Oh, my mii's name is Sarah.

Hey I've been getting bored lately and started playing Mario Kart Wii again. If anyone wants to add me my info is in my signature. ^_^

Back