Mario kart wii friend code 2011

dear zeaux i have been playing online for awhile now and havnt regestered any friends would like to find a few that likes to race without cheats or hacks my code is 0347-0145-2769 and my sons is 2065-0069-5100 we race under three different screen names taybow42 i h8 cheats and hunter see you on the track soon

I have Mario Kart Wii and my friend code is 5155-3630-5046!!! Message me back if you want to race I race on Saturday's at 7pm, GAME ON!!!

Hey guys I have Mario Kart Wii and my Friend Code is 5155-3630-5046!! I race on Saturday's at 7pm if anyone is free, hope to hear from you soon, GAME ON!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, i will join ya too but i bought mario kart from ebay and im still waiting to get here --' it has been shipped 3 august and takes 7 days to get here on Portugal --' but when i receive im gonna post my MK code here

instead add my wii number, its on my sig then reply me with ur wii number

yeah i just got my mario kart just now, here's my mario kart code: 2279-8731-0183
add me then reply to me your mario kart code

Hey Zeaux I have Mario Kart Wii and I race on Saturday's at 7pm my FC is 5155-3630-5046!!! Message me back if you wanna race, GAME ON!!!:mushroomlife:

Hey Zeaux I have Mario Kart Wii and I race on Saturday's at 7pm my FC is 5155-3630-5046!!! Message me back if you wanna race, GAME ON!!!:mushroomlife:
hi dude, i added you, add me, my fc is upthere on my comment, cya in game ;)

*sigh* who has a specific game time any?, i mean really.....i thought we were all big boys & girls here......XD
JK, but really i thought all kids play whenever they want these days, although if ur settin specific time for 'yourself' that kool.....

Last edited:
Back