*NEW* MySIMS Wii Details

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
my-sims-20070226025251881.jpg

Despite sparse details, we knew that EA would be bringing MySims, the first game in the popular series designed specifically for the Wii and Nintendo DS, at some point this year. Today, EA opted to finally reveal some more substantial details regarding the upcoming title.

MySims is an entirely new experience which transforms the traditional Sims gameplay to take advantage of the capabilities of the Wii and DS while still delivering the creativity, customization, and open-endedness that has been the main draw of the series. Players can customize their own Sim to reflect their personal style and attitudes. The game contains a wide collection of unlockable clothing, hairstyles, and accessories.

Gameplay takes place in a disorganized town that can be reshaped according to the will of the player. Using a palette of building blocks, patterns, and creation tools, players can design furniture, appliances, and even homes and businesses. Players will have to interact with a large cast of secondary characters as they reshape the world to their liking. Every completed task, no matter how miniscule, will help the town expand. As it grows to incorporate new areas, players will receive special design elements to help customize the digital urban jungle.

"We want MySims to provide a creative play experience like never before on a video game system," said executive producer Tim LeTourneau. "By giving players the tools to create literally any kind of world they want in MySims, we're reinforcing the idea that the players create the magic. Will the town support a plethora of spooky, mysterious townsfolk - or buzz with the laughter and smiles of fun-loving Sims? It's your call! In MySims, what players make... makes all the difference!"

MySims will see nationwide release for both the Wii and Nintendo DS this coming fall.

-IGN

Last edited:
Nice! I don't like the Sims at all but I'm just happy that the Wii is getting tons of exclusive games!

i dont really like The Sims, but i have to say MySims sounds quite good.

yeah Im still crossing my fingers for online play!

Back