51441520061124_133013_2_big.jpg

51441520061124_133013_1_big.jpg

CLICK TO ENLARGE
51441520061124_133012_0_big.jpg

CLICK TO ENLARGE
51441520061124_010332_0_big.jpg

Nothing that new except a Pic of Fox.

P.S. A translation of the Japanese text would be nice. :thumbsup:

Nice scans! I'm a Fox fan, so this is pretty sweet for me, but I'm not so sure I love his new look. Seriously, he looks alright except for those boots!? What's with these god-awful Micky Mouse boots?
*prays for downloadable costumes/shoes*:worship:

Last edited:
I've heard lots of talk both ways about using the wii-mote versus the classic controller for the game. Has there been any news indicating which the game will actually employ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initially I believe it was stated that it will use the wiimote, wasn't directly stated but Nintendo said "Keep you Gamecube controllers" or something similar, but recently I read that it might use the wiimote aswell, I don't know how it will play though.

Thanks for deleting some posts Nate.

Nice...and is it confirmed that it will have online play? I need to make better use of it then just downloading virtual console games

MetroidZ said:
Initially I believe it was stated that it will use the wiimote, wasn't directly stated but Nintendo said "Keep you Gamecube controllers" or something similar, but recently I read that it might use the wiimote aswell, I don't know how it will play though.

Thanks for deleting some posts Nate.
Posts? Deleting? I have no idea what you're talking about.:D Actually, it was iOn that got to them before me.

Anyway, back on topic. I've been playing Zelda: TP and one of the controller configurations eliminates the on-screen reticle, or fire-fly thing; you just aim using the analog stick and everything else is normal. Since playing that I think something similar in SSBB, where there is no on-screen reticle or anything and you just make a few motions with the wiimote and/or nunchuk for specific attacks could actually work, but I'd still want the classic-style available, playable using a GC controller.

Thats interesting but I agree, some classic SSBB gameplay will probably be best, but we know the wiimote can work well with fighting games also, just look at Dragon Ball Z; it got good reviews.

CoryChevalier said:
Nice...and is it confirmed that it will have online play? I need to make better use of it then just downloading virtual console games
If they know whats good for them it will be online, I'm almost 100% sure.

Even better, the game will be fully online playable in addition to featuring a robust multiplayer mode. "My plan is to include Wi-Fi connection compatibility and online functionality. One of the primary reasons Super Smash Bros. Brawl was created was that Nintendo, when taking Wii online, wanted to have Smash Bros. to do that," added Sakurai.
Source

Pokemon Stadium looks amazing:ee5k: and ZS Samus looks like she will be good to use.

yup, pausing and rotating the screen to her ass should be good :p

I'm glad the pokemon stadium will be in the game, it was my favorite level and it was cool when it changed form.

Back