New social profile options added

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
To allow for better friend code exchanges and the like i've added a script which greatly improved the profile page.

One of the main features i think will be of benefit is the myspace style 'add a friend' function.

This will allow you to add members to your network who you've exchanged friend codes with and will make it a lot easier to contact them all.

There's also so much customisation you can do - along with your own personal blog.

The new section has just gone live, but is very easy to use so the best thing you can do is just play around with it.

Think of it as a mini myspace on the form :D

Also let me know what you think, errors etc.

sounds great,great to see your not gonna let this site die.i0n

Its quite cool i0n nice one :D! one thing I think could be improved is that in profiles you used to be able to see what people were doing, e.g 'Replying to thread 'New social profile options added' 15:23' or 'viewing thread bla bla' which, when there were no threads that I was interested in posting in, I used to be nosey and check out if new threads were being made etc.. :) any chance of putting that in somewhere? Or isit there and I just missed it?

EDIT: I also just managed to click the 'X' on where it has my avatar and username, and can't figure out how to get it back :confused: help please :)

Last edited:
You can drag and drop the blocks, remove some if you dont want them.

Try adding a new block. BTW i0n, why can't we ad an animation in photo? I havn't got one of myself and put a cool animation there. It looks pretty cool in the middle of the page and its only 99kb

Last edited:
MetroidZ said:
Try adding a new block. BTW i0n, why can't we ad an animation in photo? I havn't got one of myself and put a cool animation there. It looks pretty cool in the middle of the page and its only 99kb
What he said, wouldn't mind using an animation myself :) just tried and it just came out with the first layer of the animation..
edit : sorry for double post

Back