new stuff

jess4mick

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
australia
Wii Online Code
4413-3959-6605-8167
:wink: g day all whenever i come in here theres like so many people saying things Final Fantasy, Pokemon Set for Wii Ware
Downloadable service to see big franchises.bout this and that so here is soe true stuff for the wii comming out. wii ware is comming soon and theres heaps more stuff to come....Nintendo is also beefing up other areas of the Wii's networking service. The Wii Vote channel will be updated in the future. Players will be able to rank games and make use of search features to find games that suit them............Demo downloads are also on the way. Similar to DS Station retail kiosks, gamers will now be able to download demos in their home. It's unclear if this is for Wii games, DS games, or both.Nintendo is also hoping to target the very core of internet use: that pesky internet connection. To make sure no one is left behind, the company will be opening up a counseling center that will help users hook up their Wii to the internet. Nintendo will also offer networking equipment and home installation. just some things i found out .. plus the new wii stuff like check mii out r comming to japan in november but every where else in dec or jan

heres sum more .....First screens of the Pokémon Ranch Wii Ware.....More screens from Nintendo tonight with some promising screens of “Everyone's Nintendo Channel", the channel functions as a Nintendo DS download station and lets you download DS demos to you Nintendo DS. It also contains trailers and similar items . The Mii Contest Channel makes its debut as well, and there is a few screens of that too, look for more information on that later today. ...........New Mario Kart Wii screens, Motorcycles included this is where i found it ........www.vooks.net

Back