New Super Mario Bro's: Wii Offical Discussion

I dont want to put 50 bucks down on it if i dont like it, so its one of my pick on gamefly.

I had no $$ to buy it so im getting it tomorrow via gamefly.

It's cheaper to buy it from gamefly anyways, plus it'll be a new disc, bc the game hasnt even been out. I'm getting it from GameFly too !

I picked it up today from gamestop. I am impressed it is so good. It is a tad slow however but still I like it.

The only thing in keeping up with tradition is they never allow continue in place. Like if you screw up on 2-2 and run out of lives you can continue but you have to start all over from the beginning. It's so annoying cuz it starts to get hard and nobody is that good. It always takes 2-3 tries per level anyway.

No classic controller support = not buying the game. Seriously stupid decision nintendo

I had one reserved but didn't have the money so I have to wait till next week :( It looks fun in the previews and since you can play more than one player my wife may like it also

dammit, you guys beat me to it.

so i woke up, as usual, but this time i woke up to a red box in my face XD lmao
btw, i think the red wii game box is a nice touch, they should do a green for zelda XD

anyyyways, been playing it right now so far. i'm at. . .world 2

pretty ok game BUUUUUT i wish it had wi-fi :/

my rate? hhm.... too early to give one. i'll give one when i'm done with it

OHHHH and to be completely honest, i had NOOO idea this game came out today. i didn't even know WHEN it came out lol i did want it, but since i had no money to my name, i didn't bother researching or anything. my bro bought it for me and my lil brother :)

Last edited:
I wish I didn't buy it from gamestop. I just went to costco today and it was 42.79 cents. 7 dollars cheaper and they had plenty in stock. I thought this was suppose to be the game of the year or something.

I just got the game when it came out yesterday, some parts of the game are pretty hard but so far I'm very impressed.

I'm up to world 3 now and I was just playing with my friend. We had a great time but I think the multiplayer mode just isn't made for adventure mode.

Got the game on launch for my sons birthday and I think it is great! It brought be back to when i was 3 years old playing Mario 3 for the first time. I wont spoil anything but I am already on world 6. I am kinda upset about no online play but oh well i have fun either way.

Been copped it...

But just Been 2 busy with school n work. But i plan on playing it tonight 4 sure : )

I got the game today as it come out tomorrow where i live it good but the boss done seem to be that much different as it jump on head dodge the shell then jump on head dodge the shell and again. the final one of the world is a little bit different and hard.er which i like. CARRYING THE TOAD how annoying the whole level you got to press the 1 button and u cant use power ups

but it a good game i like yoshi in it

A few questions:

What's the "point" of saving the mushrooms in earlier worlds. Aside from extra men, is it a "trophy" or anything like that?

Also, does anything happen if you collect all the big coins on all the levels? thanks! if it's a spoiler, don't tell ,me what it is lol ...

Back