New to all this matters

ff6rDOMA

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2010
Hi there im ffr6doma, and, like you may already know im kinda new here, but im having a blast, im a Big N fan since i have memory, since i got my N64, and NES, but i had the chance to play most of Nintendo systems, at this time i only have my wii (fc :1818-3776-3181-7590) add me to play GH5 and PM if you do, thanks to everyone, i expect to post my other game codes later.

Thanks Rockerj, and of course, you can ask whatever you like, well i chosee the name for the brave Doma realm in Final Fantasy 6, you possibly know that their water was poisoned by the malicius Kefka, oh, in fact, the letters DOMA also are my initials, cool, no?

Yeah, you are right girlygamer, El español es mi lengua madre, and yes, i am in Mexico so, if anyone doesnt understand something i wrote thats the reason.

Thanks Rockerj, and of course, you can ask whatever you like, well i chosee the name for the brave Doma realm in Final Fantasy 6, you possibly know that their water was poisoned by the malicius Kefka, oh, in fact, the letters DOMA also are my initials, cool, no?

Ah, that's what I was hoping for. I love FF VI. Cyan used to be my favorite, even. But that was before I found Gogo. Lol.

Ah, that's what I was hoping for. I love FF VI. Cyan used to be my favorite, even. But that was before I found Gogo. Lol.

Well, im going to be honest with you, I really never had a chance to finish the game, but i love it, only that i need the courage to restart it.

Back