New Wii Owner!

AznSky

WiiChat Member
Jun 10, 2007
Hey guys, finally woke up at 7am this morning and got my Wii!!!

Now to figure out how to use everything and the online stuff.

Rob

hey welcome to wiichat.com. ill add u later today. u like SSBB. if so u wanna be apart of a clan??

Welcome to WiiChat. Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions just ask a member or look at the FAQs. Also, check out the rules and regulations page before you start posting. :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I just went out and bought mario party 8 even though I read some bad reviews about it. Just wanted a game my gf would be entertained with. Had a huge dilemma on whether to get that or or the wario game. I also might end up buying super smash bros cuz I used to play it a lot on n64.

I'll return ur pm's with the console pin later on once i understand what's goin on. later

AznSky said:
Hey guys, I just went out and bought mario party 8 even though I read some bad reviews about it. Just wanted a game my gf would be entertained with. Had a huge dilemma on whether to get that or or the wario game. I also might end up buying super smash bros cuz I used to play it a lot on n64.

I'll return ur pm's with the console pin later on once i understand what's goin on. later
You'll figure it out quickly, no doubt. :] Easy stuff, after all, it was targeted towards a child audience. :rolleyes:

Welcome! Read the Rules, and if you need any additional help that you can't figure out, read the FAQ or PM a member that might know (such as myself).

Have a great stay. :)

AznSky said:
Hey guys, finally woke up at 7am this morning and got my Wii!!!
Hey there and welcome to the forums; congrats on getting your Wii. :)

Have fun with your new console!

bonjour.

Add me i'l ad ya.... my code to the side.

Back