Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Wii Owner!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nuclear.pe, Mar 6, 2014.

1. nuclear.pe

nuclear.pe WiiChat Member

Hi all! Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm Darren from England and I purchased a Wii. It was a second hand one off eBay and it works perfectly. I didn't want to get one of those new Wii U or what ever they were called, so I went for a pre owned one. It came with a Wii Fit board and the Wii Fit CD.

Started using the sports of course, who doesn't? Going to get some games for it soon. New controllers too and a few other bits.

If you guys can recommend any accessories or games, that would be appreciated.

2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator

Congrats Darren and welcome to the forum!

3. ntoliver33

ntoliver33 WiiChat Member

Hello Darren and welcome. I am partial to Mario Kart, but checkout gameradar.com or a comparable .uk site if you prefer avoiding dot.com's. gameradar.com has a list of their top 50 wii games of all time, There are fighting games, horror shooters, party games, strategy, platform jumpers and some nintendo in-house titles with major cult followings. I recommend giving it a look!!! Wii fitness I believe made the list if you wanna use your board

4. nuclear.pe

nuclear.pe WiiChat Member

Hey folks. Thanks for the welcome. I'll be having a look at that site you suggested. Can't beat a good bit of action with some fighting games.
    I must admit though my body aches after being on that wii fit. It told me i was obese lol. Though i honestly don't look it. Though i don't tthink it takes into consideration that some folks are more heavier built.

5. HolaEbola

HolaEbola WiiChat Member

maybe a gun for the rail shooter games.