New Wii Owner!

nuclear.pe

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2014
Stotfold, Beds, England
Hi all! Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm Darren from England and I purchased a Wii. It was a second hand one off eBay and it works perfectly. I didn't want to get one of those new Wii U or what ever they were called, so I went for a pre owned one. It came with a Wii Fit board and the Wii Fit CD.

Started using the sports of course, who doesn't? Going to get some games for it soon. New controllers too and a few other bits.

If you guys can recommend any accessories or games, that would be appreciated.

Hello Darren and welcome. I am partial to Mario Kart, but checkout gameradar.com or a comparable .uk site if you prefer avoiding dot.com's. gameradar.com has a list of their top 50 wii games of all time, There are fighting games, horror shooters, party games, strategy, platform jumpers and some nintendo in-house titles with major cult followings. I recommend giving it a look!!! Wii fitness I believe made the list if you wanna use your board

Hey folks. Thanks for the welcome. I'll be having a look at that site you suggested. Can't beat a good bit of action with some fighting games.
I must admit though my body aches after being on that wii fit. It told me i was obese lol. Though i honestly don't look it. Though i don't tthink it takes into consideration that some folks are more heavier built.

Back