New Wii Video

maxkhoward

Wii will rock you
Sep 13, 2006
England
Just some smiling faces

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nxi7ib-Wew&eurl=[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! Nice find, my friend! ^_^ Can't wait!
And did anyone else see a little blue light/tint on the infrared top when someone pressed a button on a few of the clips? (The Metroid and Red Steel clips, to be exact.) Hmm... Well, it's probably just a glare.

Notice how they didn't have the blue LED on the Wii anymore? On some of the old trailers, it WAS on. Maybe they just changed it? I would have like it better if it was continiously on. ;_;

I heard that the adverts in britain were going to start mid- october. Obviously, this was a false roumer, as i havnt seen any, and watch quite a bit of TV. Have you had any adverts over in the states yet?

I liked it. I don't know what you guys are talking about with this "Jumping Around The Room" rubbish. They looked perfectly normal to me. Some of the games, like Wario Ware, or Rayman, have people standing up and doing stupid stuff, but that's just the nature of those games.

Also, it's good to note that it showed someone playing Red Steel left handed. While he probably wasn't actually playing it, it's quite probable that that is how it would be played for left handed people.

Good video! I can't wait to get my family back into gaming with the Wii.

MysticGohan said:
if u go to 2:33 you'll see the wii with out the blue light =(

Don't worry buddy, the blue light will be on whenever a disk is inserted. Saw it on that IGN video where Matt was messing around with the Wii Menu. I need that blue light.

As for the blue light on the wiimote itself that's just a reflection of the tele. No worries.

Last edited:
MysticGohan said:
if u go to 2:33 you'll see the wii with out the blue light =(

You mean 2:23 :p (seriously) Nice video though, I do agree, some of the players look weird... but everyone will play differently... that's for sure. I'm still excited with the launch date getting closer and closer!

tuned said:
You mean 2:23 :p (seriously) Nice video though, I do agree, some of the players look weird... but everyone will play differently... that's for sure. I'm still excited with the launch date getting closer and closer!

:lol: That's where I was confused. The video ends at 2:33... I could care less about some blue lights.. i just want a damn Wii.

Back