New Zealand isnt australia!!! :mad5:

potatofun1

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2008
nz needs its own website for nintendo and wii instead of being redirected to www.nintendo.com.au... ect coz we cant get any goodies like replacement straps and jackets also when on wii contest channel u click/point on reigon and it comes up with brittish and australian miis there are no nz miis!!!!:shocked: :mad5: :yikes: :cool: :O

Gpole leave them alone im half blood NZ and well im ur idol so shut up... anyways be like every other nz'r and migrate to this country... even though IMHO NZ rips **** over aussie

Well when you think about it, New Zealand is one of the smallest countries that Nintendo sells its products in. There are many European countries that will get their own websites before New Zealand gets one.

Its funny because only Australians have replied to this thread, no Americans and no Kiwis.

*chokes on pizza* what did i say i was before?... the fact is that it isnt nessary that nz has it's own website...

I'm a New Zealander!

And yeah thats pretty sad but whatever, Theres heaps of Re-directions to Australian versions fo Good Sites.

Rev.

Back