next big game to look out for after conduit

NO MORE HEROES 2:yesnod:

crazy crazy game....anyone knows the release date for this game???

Any footage of this game?
atm I'm more hyped for Red Steel 2 cus I've been watching loads of videos on IGN of it. (looks AMAZING!!)

All the old franchises are great, but I kind of want to see something brand new. I want a game on the Wii that has a similar impact to Halo on the Xbox.

Nintendo has done almost nothing but brand new this past year or so. And thus, I have not purchased a Wii game in about a year. All of these fresh "family" titles have brought nothing but dissapointment to me. I would be reluctant to pop a quarter into an arcade machine to play these games. Nintendo needs to stay to its roots. It has been ridiculously successful with all of their main line-ups, yet they always insist on putting their time into games that are hardly what we've come to expect from them.

As for what I'm looking forward to its surprising nobody here has mentioned Little King's Story. That's definitely my next buy. Wii Sports Resort I'm iffy on.

Little King's Story has been released in most parts of the world, except for the US. I guess therefore I do not consider it a game to be released.

Back